The home is a place where all the best things in life begin and should be treasured. As much as possible, most of us, if not all try our best to make our homes the best that it can be. But nowadays, because of drugs things have greatly changed. The house is now considered to be safe place where they can use and evem deal drugs. Perhaps these people also think that they are safe in there and that no one will suspect them of whatever it is that they are doing.
This arrest is good news and hopefully, it will set as an example to others who are doing the same thing that they should stop now because they can’t hide it forever. And if you are among those who want to change and live the rest of their lives in a good way, then seek help from the¬†city drug rehab in your area.
Officers from the Mackay Tactical Operations team, Mackay Criminal Investigation Branch and Brisbane Dog Squad executed a search warrant at a Creek Street address where they allegedly located dangerous drugs, drug utensils and a quantity of cash.
As a result, a number of people were issued with a notice to appear (NTA) on a variety charges and will appear in the Mackay Magistrates court on 17 July.
- A 56-year-old woman from North Mackay was issued with a NTA for possess dangerous drug and possess utensil;
- A 24-year-old man from North Mackay was issued with a NTA for possess dangerous drug and possess utensil;
- A 34-year-old man from Shoal Point was issued with a NTA for 2 x possess utensil, possess dangerous drug and possession suspected tainted property;
- A 19-year-old woman from Andergrove was issued with a NTA for 2 x possess dangerous drug and 2 x possess utensil;
- A 35-year-old man from Slade Point, was issued with a NTA for 2 x possess dangerous drugs; and
- A 44-year-old man from North Mackay was issued with a NTA for disqualified driving.
Items seized in Mackay drug raidQueensland Police
As seen by yesterdays efforts, the community can be assured our local efforts are regularly supported by specialist capabilities.
The use of drug detection dogs is invaluable and will become a regular feature of our operations.
Those offending need to understand that unless they change their behaviour it is not a matter of if they will be subject to enforcement but when…