After being a patient in the Worker’s Comp arena for 6 months, I get how slow and painful the process can be while trying to get medical
- AI-Enabled Self-Referral System may Bridge the Accessibility Gap for Ethnic and Gender Minorities in Mental Health Treatment
- What Are the Signs of an Active Drug Addiction?
- Study Reveals Extent of Mental Health Challenges for Tansgender and Non-binary Patients in England
- What is Addiction Treatment in Prison Like?
- Telehealth Availability for Mental Health Care Varies Significantly based on Geography
SELECT A STATE TO FIND TREATMENT
ALCOHOL AND DRUG REHAB
- What is Fentanyl?
- A life in recovery: From getting thrown out of Dunkin’ Donuts to becoming a lead barista
- State releases $500,000 for Findlay recovery house
- A former pillar of the community spiraled into drugs and homelessness
- Nassau County Program Aims To Close Addiction Treatment Gap
- Number of cocaine addicts seeking treatment nearly doubles since 2011
ADVERTISE WITH US
Please add your listing and sign up for one of plans to advertise on our site. In our addiction treatment directory section you can attract patients and increase your seo by getting a listing with your business info
Calls will be answered by CHG, DRG or partners. RehabNear.Me may be paid a marketing fee by these treatment centers. If you need additional options see resources: https://www.samhsa.gov/ or https://www.myflfamilies.com/