Mission District Therapy & Rehabilitacion by RehabAndDetox | Feb 2, 2017 | 0 comments surgeon. Anyways, I heard that surgery is only 25% of the recovery. The other 75% is diligently sticking to your PT Submit a Comment Cancel replyYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Δ This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.